How to Transform Your Bedroom Decor With These 5 Strategies – The unique details is what actually makes a bedroom look like a million dollars. With these 5 incredible strategies, your bedroom will turn into an inviting and luxury space.
Do you want to give your bedroom an expensive look? Before investing in an interior designer how about you do it yourself? If you think on the right strategies you’ll end up with that luxury room that you always wanted, without spending a fortune. Here are some rules to get you started:
1. Pick a unique headboard: Adding a luxe-looking headboard is the right way to increase the glamour in your bedroom decoration. It doesn’t need to be expensive, but it should have a detail that pops right out, like a bold color, unique shape, impressive height or elegant fabric, such as linen or velvet.
2. Dress your walls in glamour: If you aren’t looking for a minimalist look, all white walls in a bedroom can look more boring that luxurious. All you need to do is to embrace a bold color or exquisite wallpaper to give your bedroom a warmer and luxury look.
3. Luxury lighting it’s a must-have: No matter if it’s a ceiling fixture, table lamps or pendants, the important thing is that you incorporate a statement lighting that goes with your luxury theme. For example, you can choose a fixture or lamp with a shiny finish — perhaps gold, glass or crystals, or with an unusual shape.
Don’t forget to read:
4. Seat in style: If your bedroom has a little space with nothing on it you have the opportunity to add to it a high-end armchair or stool. Besides helping the room to have a more complete look, it is also a quite functional product, since you can put anything you want on it, or sit down to read a nice book.
5. Set the bar high with an incredible nightstand: Night tables are probably one of the most essential pieces of bedroom furniture. By the time that you are choosing your bedroom furniture, make sure you choose a nightstand that tells a story, I mean choose that one that has that luxury vibe, through its details, like some incredible golden details or a velvety texture.